Refunds & Cancellations
We have a strict no refund policy for any and all cancellations. If you or your client has to cancel at any point we’ll work with you to reschedule your rental for a $100 rescheduling fee. Simply email the studio first. (Your studio credit will never expire if you wish to reschedule at a later date.)
There is absolutely NO SMOKING ALLOWED under any circumstances anywhere in the building. If we do see/smell/find that you have smoked, you will be issued a $500 fine. Smoking is permitted outside the building ONLY.
Certificate of insurance before arrival is required.
No furniture is allowed to leave the studio. If any items go missing or damages are incurred during your rental time you will be billed separately to have it fixed and/or replaced. Please treat the space like you own it.
Setting up and breaking down what is needed for your shoot must be accounted for in the amount of time you reserve. Please book more than your “shoot time” to make sure you are in and out on-time. You are responsible for following the rules and authorize the studio to charge your card $50 if you exceed your rental time, go over the occupancy limit or leave the studio in poor condition.
Ten 21 Studios takes the health and safety of our renters very seriously and it’s important to follow the guidelines the State of Rhode Island has set up to prevent COVID-19 from spreading. We are excited to have the creative community back to work and we want to provide an environment that protects everyone. For this reason, we strongly encourage renters be vaccinated and be able to provide proof of vaccination prior to arrival. We may, at our discretion and for the safety of others, turn away anyone we feel is being disingenuous with regards to vaccination status.
- Disinfect the studio and rental gear before arrival of renters each day.
- Have hand sanitizer and masks available in the bathrooms and amenities area.
- Maintain a maximum of 25 people. We have almost 4000 sq. ft. and can accommodate a crew of 25, keeping 6 ft. of social distancing.
- Take your temperature upon arrival, and if above 100°F, that person will be asked to leave in order to keep others safe.
We expect renters and their guests to:
- Sign a liability waiver, releasing Ten 21 Studios of liability. This also allows us to have trace information if needed.
- Leave the studio if you are feeling sick, to keep others safe.
- If you have a makeup artist, that person should provide protection to talent, to include sanitizing of brushes/kits after each use.
- By booking with Ten 21 Studios you are agreeing to adhere to the guidelines put forth by the State of Rhode Island and are solely responsible for the health and safety of your guests.
Merchandise Returns & Refund Policies
For any merchandise received with defects, please contact the printer at SPOD.com for instructions on how to obtain a refund or replacement. We do not offer refunds for ordering the wrong size or fit or deciding you no longer wish to have the item. If you have received the wrong item, we will ask you to take a picture of it and work with you to receive the correct item from our printer. Please use the contact form on this website to report any issues with merchandise ordered through this website.